New Delhi, September 5, 2023: RateGain Travel Technologies Limited, a global provider of SaaS solutions for travel and hospitality, today announced the launch of its ‘RGForAll’, a testament to the company’s commitment to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
At its core, ‘RGForAll’ is firmly rooted to build RateGain’s Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) Framework. This framework places a strong emphasis on the integration of a wide spectrum of voices and perspectives into everyday operations and overarching global strategies.
As RateGain drives growth across different regions, communities, and segments – embracing diversity and driving inclusion is critical for the long-term success of the organization. And as a commitment to the same, RateGain has defined the pillars of the framework.
Highlighting the initiative’s pillars RateGain focuses on:
- PEOPLE: A celebration of the diverse workforce that underpins the company’s triumphs.
- POLICY & PRACTICES: The implementation of policies that actively champion fairness and equality.
- PARTNERSHIP: Collaborative efforts with allies and partners that further amplify the DE&I mission.
Within this framework, particular attention is dedicated to the following themes:
- SHE@RateGain: Comprehensive engagement and advancement strategies tailored for female team members. These strategies encompass talent acquisition and development initiatives geared towards enhancing the representation of women, especially in leadership roles.
- PRISM@RateGain: Holistic People Strategies designed for LGBTQ+ team members and their allies. RateGain is committed to cultivating an environment free from discrimination and harassment, extending support to the LGBTQ+ community through meaningful partnerships.
- ME@RateGain: Thoughtful strategies promoting engagement and advancement among team members from multicultural and ethnically diverse backgrounds. The company’s resolute commitment lies in fostering a workspace devoid of bias, discrimination, and harassment, actively working to enhance the representation of various cultural and ethnic identities.
Commenting on the initiative Bhanu Chopra, Chairman and Managing Director of RateGain, said, “Travel is the oldest known way to break boundaries and accept new ideas, helping everyone progress and drive innovation. The core idea of RGFORALL is to inculcate that within the fabric of the organization, to learn and accept diverse view points, and help each individual grow”.
Sahil Sharma, Chief Human Resources Officer at RateGain, sharing his thoughts on the initiative said, “Together, we stand united, achieving more as a cohesive unit. In the vast landscape of our industry, it’s paramount for us to cultivate an environment that champions diversity, inclusivity, and equity. Every individual at RateGain should feel cherished and recognized, and it’s our diverse thoughts and viewpoints that fuel our growth and chart our path to success.”
RateGain Travel Technologies Limited is a global provider of SaaS solutions for travel and hospitality that works with 2800+ customers and 700+ partners in 100+ countries, helping them accelerate revenue generation through acquisition, retention, and wallet share expansion.
RateGain today is one of the world’s largest processors of electronic transactions, price points, and travel intent data, helping revenue management, distribution, and marketing teams across hotels, airlines, meta-search companies, package providers, car rentals, travel management companies, cruises, and ferries drive better outcomes for their businesses. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in India, today RateGain works with the Top 23 of 30 Hotel Chains, the Top 25 of 30 Online Travel Agents, and all the top car rentals, including 8 Global Fortune 500 companies, in unlocking new revenue every day. For more information, please visit www.rategain.com.
Statements in this document relating to future status, events, or circumstances, including but not limited to statements about plans and objectives, the progress and results of research and development, potential project characteristics, project potential, and target dates for project-related issues are forward-looking statements based on estimates and the anticipated effects of future events on current and developing circumstances. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties and are not necessarily predictive of future results. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements. The company assumes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect actual results changed assumptions or other factors.