Hey there, hoteliers and hospitality heroes!
Gone are the days when Facebook’s “Reach and Frequency” was the go-to for your ad campaigns. Say a big hello to “Reservation” – the new kid on the block, and oh boy, does it have perks for your hotel business!
Facebook Ad Buying Types
Facebook offers businesses ways to purchase ad space, known as “buying types.” Diving deeper into the bustling world of Facebook ad strategies, it’s crucial to understand the landscape before “Reservation” came along, shaking things up.
In the not-so-distant past, advertisers juggled two main buying types: ‘Auction’ and ‘Reach and Frequency’.
The flexible buy unpredictable ‘Auction’ system
The Auction system was like a digital marketplace, where you bid against other advertisers for ad space in real-time. It was the go-to, used by advertisers practically 99% of the time, involving real-time bidding for ad spaces.
The more stable ‘Reach & Frequency’
Reach and Frequency offered more stability, and allowed you to plan costs and ad views ahead of time. However, it was less utilized compared to its counterpart. This ad buying type offered predictable costs and performance, though used less frequently.
Enter “Reservation,” the new harbinger of change in the advertising realm
The Facebook Reservation Buying Type maintains the predictability we loved in Reach and Frequency but adds its own zest to the mix. Your campaigns, once subject to the whims of auction dynamics, now get VIP treatment with fixed CPM, meaning you know exactly what you’re spending. No more nasty surprises, folks!
But what truly sets “Reservation” apart?
- Massive Reach: We’re talking about a minimum audience of 200,000. For hotels, that’s a vast pool of potential guests. Imagine showcasing your latest renovation or seasonal spa package to a stadium-sized crowd!
- Fixed CPM: Budgeting just got easier. With a set cost per 1,000 impressions, you’re in full control. This transparency makes campaign planning smoother than your hotel’s best silk sheets.
- Focused Objectives: “Reservation” narrows down your campaign objectives to Engagement and Awareness. It’s all about creating meaningful interactions and keeping your hotel top-of-mind. Think of it as hosting an exclusive event where everyone’s there to mingle with your brand.
- Optimization Options: Link Clicks, Impressions, and Post Engagement options have been removed. Reach, Ad Recall Lift, or ThruPlay – are now the only choices for how you want to connect with your audience. It’s like planning the perfect guest experience; each interaction is tailored to perfection.
- Control Your Ad Frequency: With options like Frequency Cap or Target Frequency, your ads appear just enough to intrigue, not annoy. It’s the art of the perfect follow-up: be present, but don’t overstay your welcome.
- Ad Sequencing: This is storytelling at its finest. Take potential guests on a journey, perhaps showcasing different amenities, all leading up to a compelling call-to-action. It’s the narrative charm of a seasoned concierge, now in your ads.
“Reservation” isn’t just a new buying type; it’s a paradigm shift. By focusing on vast, engaged audiences and predictable costs, it mirrors the hospitality industry’s ethos: exceptional, personalized guest experiences without the guesswork.
So, hotels, it’s time to embrace “Reservation” and elevate your ad game. Your audience awaits – captivate them!
How Facebook Reservation Buying Type Ads Make Your Hotel Irresistible
First things first, “Reservation” is not your everyday ad strategy
It’s like that exclusive hotel suite you reserve for special guests. With this buying type, you’re stepping into a realm of predictability and fixed costs, thanks to something called fixed CPM. Imagine knowing your ad expenses upfront, just like your guests appreciate transparent room rates. No more budget roller coasters – you know what you pay from the get-go. You will get predictions for:
- Reach Per Frequency
- Frequency Per Person
- Spend Per Day
- Placement Distribution
- Reach Per Frequency
But here’s the real kicker: with “Reservation,” you can reach a minimum of 200,000 people
That’s right, your hotel’s amazing offers, that spa weekend deal, or the gourmet weekend can shine in front of a HUGE audience – we’re talking the size of a small city here, folks!
“Reservation” keeps it simple and sweet – focusing on Engagement and Awareness
Forget the “Traffic” objective; it’s all about creating a buzz and getting those future guests dreaming about their stay with you. You’re building a community, not just redirecting traffic! Plus, with options like Ad Sequencing, you can take potential guests on a journey, maybe a virtual tour from your lobby to the luxury suite, all through a series of captivating.
And there’s more – “Target Frequency” is the new star
Target Frequency makes sure your ads don’t turn into annoying gatecrashers. They’ll be the cool guests that everyone wants to hang out with, showing up just enough to stay memorable.
Now, let’s talk objectives in Facebook’s Reservation buying type.
Now, you might be wondering about the nitty-gritty.
Here’s how Reservation Ad Buying Type works
While setting up your ad set, you enter the world of “Reservation Estimates.” This is where the magic happens. You set a budget, and Facebook gives you an estimated reach. It’s like planning an event; you know the costs, the size of the audience, and how often they’ll see your fantastic ads.
“Reservation” is your hotel’s VIP pass to a premium advertising experience on Facebook. It’s about quality interactions, larger-than-life reach, and a budget that’s set in stone – giving you the peace of mind to focus on what you do best: crafting unforgettable guest experiences.
So, ready to switch to “Reservation”? It’s time to check out of “Reach and Frequency” and check into a more exclusive, predictable, and impactful way of connecting with your future guests.
Here’s to your success, and may your rooms be forever booked! Cheers!